- Have you recently purchased a APSB registered pony and wish to transfer he/she into your name?
- Do you want to register a pony
- Would you like to compete at APSB Events
- Or do you simply love ponies and want to join the APSB
This page will assist you in applying to join the Australian Pony Stud Book Society.
A person MUST be a financial member to transfer or register a pony or compete at an APSB. There are 4 types of membership:
- Standard Member – our most popular type where you can process applications, enter shows, join the committee and breed. The fee is $88.00 per membership. These memberships can either be in the name of a single person, partnership, family or stud name. If a partnership, family or stud membership please advise who will the signatory/nominee.
- Newsletter Member – this is suitable for those who do not have ponies but wish to have publications sent to them. The fee is $44.00 per membership.
- Junior Membership – new to the APSB from July 2016, this membership will be for members under 17, with a single pony – mare or gelding, and not eligible for breeding. These members once 17 will then be part of our standard members. Fee is $44.00 per membership (single name only). Parent or Guardian must be the nominee. Please contact the Federal Office to see if you qualify for this type of membership.
- Life Member – elected by the committee
Online - Go to www.payway.com.au Biller Code 162677 Reference (use your membership Number or for new members 6 digits of your last name).
Once paid note your receipt number on your application form
By Phone - call 1300 885 175, Biller Code 162677 Reference (use your membership Number or 123456 for new members). Once paid write your receipt number on your application form By Credit Card The APSB accepts both Visa and Mastercard. Please use the credit card details at the bottom of each application.
Cheque and Money Order - Please make out to THE AUSTRALIAN PONY STUD BOOK SOCIETY and post to APSB Society, PO Box 267, Glenbrook NSW 2773